Who is eligible for support services from Tobias House?
- you are 16 years of age, unless a parent or guardian provides direction
- you have service requirements that can be met while residing at home
- you understand the nature of your disability and its impact on your ability to carry out the essential activities of daily living
- you are aware of the type of support services you require and when, how much, and how assistance should be provided
- you are capable of training, or arranging for training, and communicating with ILAs (Independent Living Assistants)
What do Consumers need to know about Self-directed Support Services?
- WHAT you want done
- WHEN you want the task performed
- HOW you wish the task to be performed